Massage East is open and happy to be providing quality service to our community. We are committed to keeping you and our massage therapists safe. To do so, Massage East has implemented a new safety protocol. Please read the following carefully before coming to your appointment.
- Do not come to your appointment if you are not feeling well. If you, or any member of your household has a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms that may be related to COVID-19, please do not enter our office. We do not charge for cancellations due to illness.
- Please wait in your car until your a your massage therapist comes to get you for your appointment. Our reception area will be temporarily out of use other than to enter/exit clinic, pay (please have checks made out ahead of time) and to schedule your next appointment (this can also be done online). If someone accompanies you to your appointment, they must wait in the car until your appointment is finished.
- Please wear your own face mask if you have one. Our massage therapists will be wearing masks during appointments. If you and you do not have one, your massage therapist will provide you with one.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout our office for your use.
- Please do your best to limit your intake time with your massage therapist before and after your session in effort to reduce any added face to face exposure.
- We are temporarily removing many items from the lobby including some chairs, magazines, coat rack, teas, and cups for water (please ask your therapist for water if you would like some) in effort to avoid exposure via items people touch a lot.
- We will continue to disinfect surfaces in the office and massage rooms in between each client (including door knobs/handles, face rests, chairs, desk, pens, bathroom fixtures, etc). We are adding an additional 15 minutes in between each appointment to ensure we have plenty of time to sanitize surfaces touched by the client or therapist.
- We will continue to use a fresh set of sheets, blanket and face cradle cover for each client.
- We will be running medical grade HEPA air purifiers in our lobby as well as each individual massage room.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet from others while in the lobby and other common areas.
Thank you for taking the time to read this over. It is important to us that we provide a safe and comfortable environment. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us.
We appreciate your continued patience, understanding, and support.