As our community continues to adapt and evolve during the pandemic, we will continue to update our safety protocols.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well. We do not charge for cancellations due to illness. In order to keep our staff and clients safe, we reserve the right to decline service to anyone who comes to their appointment exhibiting symptoms. Thank you for your understanding.
- We are no longer continuing to ask clients or staff to wear a mask in the common areas of our office. However if it makes you feel more comfortable to wear one, we encourage you to do so.
- Some of our massage therapists may still require that you wear a mask during your massage session due to the close contact. If you prefer not to wear a mask, please let us know when booking your appointment so that we can schedule you with the appropriate therapist.
- If your massage therapist is not wearing a mask and you would like them to wear one, please ask and they will be happy to accommodate you.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout our office for your use.
- We will continue to disinfect massage room surfaces in between each client (face rests, door knobs, etc). We will also continue to disinfect frequently touched surfaces of the office throughout the day.
- We will continue to run medical grade HEPA air purifiers in our lobby and in each individual massage room.
As always, we appreciate your continued support and understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us before your appointment. Thank you!