As our community continues to adapt and evolve during the pandemic, we will continue to update our safety protocols. Please read the following carefully before coming to your appointment.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are not feeling well. We do not charge for cancellations due to illness.
- We ask that all clients please continue to wear face masks in the common areas of our office. Our massage therapists will also continue wearing masks. Due to the nature of our business (close contact in an enclosed space for an extended period of time), some of our massage therapists may require their clients to wear a face mask during their massage session. If you prefer not to wear a mask, please let us know when you book your appointment so that we can schedule you with the appropriate therapist.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout our office for your use.
- We will continue to disinfect massage room surfaces in between each client (including door knobs, face rest, chair, side table, etc). We will also continue to disinfect frequently touched surfaces of the office (desk, lobby chairs, bathroom fixtures, etc) throughout the day.
- We will continue to run medical grade HEPA air purifiers in our lobby and in each individual massage room.
Thank you for taking the time to read this over. The safety and well-being or our clients and staff are always a top priority. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us before your appointment.